Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2007

Radio show...live with Robert Schmidt

(an American woman is interviewed... she is very racist... the interviewer is shoked and looses his temper in the end of the show)
Interviewer:Hello dear listeners. Today in my show I have Alisha Rogers, born in New York. She has an message for us all that seams very important.
Alisha: Hello out there.
Interviewer: So what is your message for our listeners?
Alisha: Ijust whant to say that we the people of the united States must come together and fight all Asian Americans.
Interviewer: Sorry Alisha but I must interrupt you...you are more then racistic in this moment.
Alisha: I really dont like this people...they must leave our country.
Interviewer: Why are you thinking like this...they are just people like you and me.
Alisha: I don't think that you can call Asian Americans people.
Interviewer: Please I must ask you to be more polite and settled.
Alisha: They should go back to Asia and never come back. it was better before they came to America.
Interviewer: I don't understand why you are so racistic...what have they done to you?
Alisha: It is unimportant what they did to me...more important is that they all should die or dissapeare for ever.
Interviewer: Sorry I must say to you that you are an dum and ignorant woman...our world is bad because of people like you.
Alisha: What have you said?
Interviewer: You heared well you are a very dum person...I must ask you to leave my show in this moment. Dear listeners I appologize for this incident.

Keine Kommentare: